Jig fly hooks allow you to tie nymphs that fish close to the bottom without getting too snagged, the slotted tungsten bead changes the balance so that the nymph swims on its back and the tip of the hook is then positioned upwards.
The EHA-2300-BL is a new generation of Jig hooks, with a classic shape and an inside-out point style that improves the hooking action and ensures a better hold on the fish during the fight and when landing on the net. Ellipse hooks are manufactured using modern, advanced processes.
The quality of the steel also ensures that the hooks are of the highest performance and durability.
Fly hooks that will be used by many competitors and professional fly tyers.
- Straight shank
- Standard wire
- Ultra sharp point
- re-entrant point for a better holding of the fish
- barbless point - chemical sharpening
- High carbon content guaranteed
- Sizes from 10 to 18 per 50 hooks.
Compatibility of split tungsten balls and hooks:
- Size 18 2.00 and 2.50 mm balls
- Size 16 2.50 and 3.00 mm balls
- Size 14 3.00 and 3.50 mm balls
- Size 12 3.50 and 4.00 mm balls
- Size 10 4.00 mm balls